Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook, a must magical experience!
Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook is a non-profit organization with over 300,000 visitors annually. As a major tourism contributor within the Eastern Townships region, it basically offers yearly outdoor activities such as: Foresta Lumina, hiking, camping (summer and winter), mountain biking and Snowshoeing, Yukigassen … The battle of snowballs, ice climbing and more.
To develop, maintain, improve, and make accessible Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook’s infrastructures within its natural environment and attractive tourism perspective.
Awards and Recognitions – Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
Excellence Certificate – Trip Advisor Canada – 2018
Winner of the “Prix coup coeur du jury” at the event “Salon des meilleures pratiques d’affaires” organized by Mouvement québécois de la qualité
- Coaticook’s Excellence Gala, 2017, Winner of the “Builder” Award
- Coaticook’s Excellence Gala, 2017, winner of the “Radiance” award
- Qualified by Aventure Ecotourisme Québec, 2016-2017
- Camping of the Year, 2nd position
Prix Excellence Plein Air 2018 – Aventure Écotourisme Québec/Parcs régionaux du Québec – Developmental and Innovation Award finalist for contribution to industry development and growth while developing partnerships with external resources
- 4 star certified campground
- Certified Welcome to Cyclists by Vélo Québec
- Certified by Rando Québec
- Employee or Volunteer of the Year 2016
- Québec’s Tourism Awards “Accommodation – Campgrounds”, 2006
Awards and Recognition – Foresta Lumina
Best Quality Leadership Award presented by the European Society for Quality Research (ESQR) – 2018
Prix Excellence Plein Air 2018 – Aventure Écotourisme Québec/Parcs régionaux du Québec – Developmental and Innovation Award finalist for contribution to industry development and growth while developing partnerships with external resources.
- Canadian Tourism Award – Finalist in the innovation category 2015 & 2016
- THEA AWARD, 2015 “Interactive International Attraction of the Year, Limited Budget” awarded by Themed Entertainment Association in California. An international recognition honoring excellence and major innovations under the entertainment industry theme.
- Coda Work Award, 2015. Highlights design projects that demonstrate most successful integration of art in an interior, architectural, public space.
- Grand Prix Numix Innovation of the Canada Media Fund 2015, and “Cultural Production – Immersive Projection” by the Multimedia Producers’ Association.
- Gala Reconnaissance Estrie 2015 / “Non-profit organization”, awarded by the Sherbrooke Chamber of Commerce.
- Mérite estrien 2014 – Caroline Sage / “Business and Development”, awarded by the daily La Tribune.
- Coup d’Éclat Awards! 2014 / “New original product or activity – Tourist Attraction or Corporation”, awarded by the Société des Attractions Touristiques du Québec and Festivals et Événements Québec.
Each year, Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook gets involved in its local community by sponsoring numerous different activities and/or organizations. To apply, please email email@example.com.