We are pleased to announce that certain activities such as hiking and mountain biking trails will reopen May 20th, 2020 for residents of our beautiful region! In order to ensure your safety and that of our employees, we have adapted our procedures and infrastructures to comply with government`s public health recommendations and CNESST guidelines.
Before your visit
• Buy your ticket online. Once purchased the ticket is valid for the day of your choice and during the entire current season.
• Download the map from our website or download the free Ondago app from the App Store or Google Play.
• Consult the “Useful Information” section to properly prepare your visit.
The day of your visit
• As of May 20th 2020, admissions will be open at campsite reception (400 St-Marc Street) until further notice.
• Bring with you your ticket, the downloaded trail map, your water bottle, your tablecloth for a picnic, your hand sanitizer and as desired your mask or necessary face coverage.
• Bring your baby carrier. No rentals will be available on site for this current 2020 season.
• Note that washrooms and drinking fountains are closed until further notice.
Your collaboration is vital to ensure good continuation of our operations and we know that we can count on you!
• Respect social distancing at all times (2 meters).
• Respect public health instructions in accordance with gatherings.
• If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone affected, please postpone your visit and respect the recommended 14 days of confinement established by the government.
Our recommendation for a perfect day: take advantage of our gourmet “take out” option to better discover our beautiful region! For more information, visit Tourisme Coaticook and Eastern Townships websites. Discover regional treasures!
We look forward to welcoming you!